- Apr 22, 2019 Downtown Water Main Break
- Jul 17, 2019 Ferndale approves developer deal for mixed-use parking garage project
- Feb 21, 2019 Metromode Looks Forward to 2019’s Big Developments in The ‘Burbs
- Dec 18, 2018 The dot: Opportunities for Local Subcontractors
- Aug 12, 2018 City Enters Into ENRA on The dot Project
- Apr 18, 2018 Ferndale Looking At Slimmed-Down Office Space For ‘The dot’ Parking Garage
- Apr 16, 2018 Commitment to Community Vision Drives Project Forward
- Oct 23, 2017 City Council Approves Plans for The dot
- Jul 30, 2017 City Council Moves for Mixed Use
- Aug 14, 2017 FAQ Friday: Will More Parking Volume Result in Traffic Congestion?
- Jul 13, 2017 Parking Deck Facts & Figures: The City Responds to Project Questions
- Jun 9, 2017 FAQ Friday: Will Phase One Revenues Generate Enough Income to Cover Yearly Bond Payments?
- Jun 2, 2017 FAQ Friday: How is the City Affording this Project? Will We Involve a Partner?
- Meeting Notice
- May 15, 2019 Parking Ambassador Provides Assistance During Construction
- Mar 30, 2019 New Parking Pricing Structure
- Nov 22, 2017 Coming to Ferndale this Weekend: Downtown Valet
- Aug 8, 2017 Planning Commission Holds PUD Discussion on Troy Street Parking Structure
- Mar 13, 2017 City and DDA Look to Next Phase of Downtown Parking Development
- Oct 25, 2016 Council Approves Site Selection for Prospective Downtown Parking Facility
- Oct 20, 2016 Council to Consider Site Recommendation for Prospective Future Parking Facility
- Mar 12, 2015 The Future of Development and Parking in Downtown Ferndale